GRYFFONDOR : 677 pts | POUFSOUFFLE : 304 pts | SERDAIGLE : 666 pts | SERPENTARD : 278 pts
C'est l'été sur ATDM ! Pour l'occasion, le cirque Arcanus a planté sa tente à Londres, pour tout l'été (plus d'explications ici). La partie Poudlard sera de retour dès le 1e septembre. D'ici là, bonnes vacances à tous !
Félicitations aux Gryffondor pour la coupe des quatre maisons !
Les anciens élèves, nouveaux adultes, n'oubliez pas de demander votre changement de statut juste ici !

Partagez

Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
John Dawlish

COTÉ DU BIEN
On n'emporte avec soi que le bien qu'on a fait.

COTÉ DU BIENOn n'emporte avec soi que le bien qu'on a fait.
| HIBOUX POSTÉS : 165
| AVATARS / CRÉDITS : John Mayer les enfants
| SANG : Mélangé

Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow Empty
MessageSujet: Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow EmptyMar 2 Juil 2019 - 2:08

For an umpteenth time in maybe ten seconds, John rolled his eyes. The ambient music was overly happy, way too loud and punctuated with screeching sound, Merlin knows why. A ginormous clown was giving him creepy looks – the wizard strongly suspected it was actually a troll, hiding underneath a very distasteful costume, probably drugged with some kind or hallucinogenic mushrooms or else – while dancing, or trying to dance to this despicable melody. The decoration was heavy, catchy and the air thick and smelly. The only thing the auror could think of, besides how annoying every present person was, was the countless gross violations he could spot and what was the cleverest way to arrest the filthy owner of this fair, without causing a scene or destroying evidence. His eyes slid to his right, stopping on his sister’s giggly smile and he rolled his eyes once more, dumbfounded by how much he loved this tiny human. He growled soflty, « you better bring me dinner for the next two weeks, I mean it ». Spotting row B – of course Flora bought the closest seats to the stage, of course – he took her wrist and attempted to dragged her toward their seats, this way, at least, people would stop bumping into them and, with luck, some of its popcorn might remained. Just as they were finally reaching the front rows, an old man, sporting a bright orange melon hat, stepped in their way, happily engaging conversation with them. « Ah! The Dawlishes ! Lovely to be meeting you here » he said. Putting off his most amiable face, the auror responded, « Likewise Professor Guildor, I hope you will enjoy the show, this one here is eager to see it » he commenced, trying to politely dismiss him. The man was all right, nice even, but John would very much appreciate avoiding meeting his former professor in such abhorring circumstances, really. However, the old man paid little attention to him and switched his focus to his sister, who was, for as much as he knew, estranged to him. « Miss Dawlish, missing me already? » he asked, « classes ended two days ago and here I meet you! Well, well, well, there is something to be proud of Mr Dawlish, she’s a fierce one, just as talented and sneaky as you were, I would be very much curious to watch the both of you dueling. » he continued, with a pleasant tone. Bemused, John shot a look at Flora and offered a polite smile to his former professor who was clearly becoming senile. « Yeah, she has a temper » said the wizard, before weirdly going around him to get to their seats. Once satted, John let out funny laugh and turned toward his sister, « that man was the sharpest mage when I underwent my auror training…I wonder if he has early dementia, that’d be sad…well maybe he went a lil’ too hard with the booze ». Circus made people crazy right? Or maybe he and his sister were acquaintance? Could she had dated one of his son? Did he even had a son, or a daughter?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Flora Dawlish

COTÉ DU BIEN
On n'emporte avec soi que le bien qu'on a fait.

COTÉ DU BIENOn n'emporte avec soi que le bien qu'on a fait.
| HIBOUX POSTÉS : 621
| AVATARS / CRÉDITS : Emilia Clarke | Valtersen.
| SANG : Mêlé.

Caractéristique du sorcier
| EPOUVANTARD : Elle-même, abandonnée, seule.
| PATRONUS : un éléphant
| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow EmptyDim 7 Juil 2019 - 11:16

Flora Dawlish's childish eyes were wide open, staring at the ginormous troll in front of her. Obviously, she loved that. She wasn't that much aware of the living conditions of these creatures, and at the moment, she was back in childhood, loving things children would love as well. John didn't seem to be happy, but the Auror thought he had to be cheerful because he was in her company. How lucky he was ! How many men would die to be with her ? She convinced him to come with her, as if they were still teenagers running down the streets of Birmingham, their home-town. « I'll bring you dinner for the next week but no more » she happily replied, jumping everywhere with a cheery look on her young face, « And you'll have to deal wi' me cause I will have my dinner wi' you ! ». Flora loved parties, and circus, and zoo because she would discover so many creatures she could never ever wish to see in England. And here, before her very blue eyes, were things she could finally admire. She couldn't travel that much - not anymore anyway - so these places were her only chance to discover new things. Even though she was sent to Gryffindor, sometimes, this young lady had some of the Ravenclaw spirit. Curious, but real.
Unfortunately, she was back to reality thanks to the warm voice of Peter Guildor. Sitting on her seat, she would look up at him. He looked good, and happy, and he probably didn't know about the secret she desperately hide from John for the past three years. « O-OF COURSE Professor Guildor » she shouted back, getting up on her feet, with a strange smile on her lips, « Always, always a pleasure to meet you ». Of course. He was nice, and he was a good teacher. Flora loved good teachers. And liked him quite a lot. The blue eyes of Flora met those darker of her brother and she chuckled without any confidence. Professor Guildor left and she waited for a crying scene... Wich never came. What's wrong with John ? « Dementia ? » she replied, unsure, and mesmerized « Em... He - Hm, He was my teacher at school. At uni, I mean... ». Of course, she could have lied to him. But she lied for three years and she was now graduated, in theory, of the Wizarding University of Great Britain. Maybe, it was time to tell him the whole truth. Or... Maybe it wasn't the time for it. They were sitting in front of the stage, people arrived in family, with friends... Flora already experienced her big brother's anger, but she wasn't sure she was ready for it now. She feared to be the beast people would look at during the show.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tonight, in the spotlight : The Dawlishes' Freakshow

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1